These are just a few of the reasons why Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare continues to attract some of the best employees in Northeast Ohio.
(Note: Some benefits require a minimum number of hours worked per week)
- Medical Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Health Savings Accounts or Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- AAA Membership
- Paid Time off
- Salaries are competitive with similar non-profit organizations.
- Employees are eligible for medical benefits within 60 days or less from the date of hire.
- LifeCare Hospice chooses to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free environment.
- LifeCare Hospice holds monthly Staff Meetings to ensure that staff are informed and connected to the organization’s achievements, goals and mission.
- Staff has many opportunities to interact with all levels of management and become involved in improvement activities.
- Employee Appreciation and Recognition Activities throughout the year.
At Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare, you can truly make a difference in others’ lives. You’ll always be more than a contributor to the “bottom line.” You’ll be an important person who adds to someone’s quality of life every day.
You’ll know that you are working for a well-established organization that is continually growing and meeting the needs of the community.