Become a Hospice Volunteer
Volunteers may choose from a variety of ways to be involved in enhancing the quality of life of persons facing end of life.
Volunteers offer direct and practical help to terminally ill persons and their families in the patient’s own home setting. Read More >
Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare volunteers also offer support to the organization through a variety of activities . Read More >
Who We’re Looking For
- People who care about the quality of life of terminally-ill persons and their families
- People who are responsible
- People who enjoy life and who can come to terms with life’s realities
- People who are mature and want to grow personally
- People from every walk of life
For more information or to register for training, please call Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare at 330.264.4899 and ask for the volunteer coordinators.
Training courses are offered at all three office locations, in Wooster, Millersburg and Ashland.